See you at _______?
Do you have a great idea for the name of the new facility?
As the most significant recreational facility in our region with state-of-the-art aquatic, fitness, sports, cultural, youth, café and crèche facilities it is important that this facility has a name that reflects the community aspiration for a place people want to visit, experience and return to.
- They communicate something meaningful,
- They are distinctive, easy to remember, say and spell;
- They can be future oriented e.g. positioned for growth, change and success;
- They are representative of the community and broader region;
- They are reflective of the ancient or modern history of the site or region;
- The name does not represent an individual community member,
- The name is visual i.e. will lend itself to graphic presentation in a logo, in text and in brand architecture.